Charles Schwab, Chicago, IL
- UI Redesign
- Stakeholder Interviews
- Prototype Building
Tools I used:Axure | Photoshop CC | Sketch | Microsoft Office | Invision
As an Interaction Designer, my main responsibilities were to manage and create digital assets used for testing and rapid prototyping.
Key points of Interest
- Created prototypes for testing
- Worked with other UX team members to kpi's for usuability testing
- Created new (IOS)/(Android)UI Toolkits
- Online style guides for Android and IOS
- Reviewed and adjusted designs making sure they adhered to brand standards
- Created Wireframes in Axure / Sketch
Equity Agreement Center
As an Interaction Designer, my role and responsibility was to review previously created assets and make sure they were in alignment with Schwab standards. In addition, I was give the responsibility of making sure the native applications for this product followed the IOS guidelines.
- UI Design